Thursday, August 9, 2018

God is still good and coffee is still cheap

Good is still good and coffee is still cheap.  That is encouraging on both ends.  When I cannot get moving in the morning, do not know what the "goal" is for the day, I fill up Mema's percolator.  The sound, the smell, the taste always gives me motivation.  Still clinging to Romans 8, where the Lord intercedes for us when we feel we cannot pray.  I know He will get us through this, but we are struggling.  I want to be excited about this time in our lives. I want to be excited about Sullivan starting kindergarten,meeting new friends, and a whole new world.  We should be shopping for new school clothes!
Our anniversary was Saturday. 11 years. I made homemaid tacos.  Not the fancy anniversary dinner you would expect, but we are thankful for our health and that we have each other.  My birthday is Saturday, and my mom and dad ordered me something special that I have wanted for quite some time. It should be fun to learn.  Also thankful for my sister in law and my in-laws who have also tried to make it special for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment