Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stay...Jackson Browne style...

"Now the seats are all empty.
Let the roadies take the stage.
Pack it up and tear it down....
But when that last guitar been packed away, you know that I still want to play.
So just make sure you got it all set to go.
Before you come for my piano..."

It is the last night. I have packed it up and torn it down 8 times.
I still want to play. Maybe we can play in August.
This has been a ride. A good ride with a roller coaster of emotions, lots of knowledge. A bad ride with all of the traveling and costs.
Im ready to get off. It's time.
I'm coming home tomorrow.
The next trip is with my family for a big celebration!!!!
Goodnight everybody.
Nik

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW.......You're probably going to look back on these trips fondly someday. It's what makes memories.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete